Sunday, August 30, 2009

good weekend (:

yay, made it through my first week of class, thankfully. It was a lot of work, but I am really trying to stay on top of it because of how much i will have to do this semester.
Anyways so Friday after phys we headed to Roanoke ! traffic was TERRIBLE- we were stopped on 81 for like 20 minutes- it sucked, but we finally got home and went to see Nana(she isn't at Friendship manor anymore- My parents decided to let her come home and have Home Instead come and help her m-f in the mornings to get her to eat break fast and take her medicine and give her some company-i'm really glad about that!) then we went to the AT&T store and got our new phones- and i'm already addicted to mine (: iphone=love !
got back around nine or so friday evening and got ready and went to Thais' birthday party. It was actually a lot of fun! then Saturday I went shopping for a bit with Jenn, Katie and Maria- I got a case for my Iphone so now I feel better about taking it out places! then last night was Scott and Jackie's birfday party- it was a lot of fun too! Jenn and Katie didn't go out but I went with Maria, Stephanie and Erica- fun times (=
today=lazy sunday. I don't feel like doing any work. but I have started outlining my essay for Shenandoah's application I need to do the others asap too and take the GRE's so I can send in my applications! Now I'm just waiting for Jenn to get back from working at the church so we can hit the gym- I have some making up to do since I haven't been in two days.

No comments: