almost made it through our first week of school ! ! ! two classes tomorrow and then I don't have to be me, til Monday.
ha, not. I definitely need to get a lot of work done this weekend. I want to get a head start on things that I can do before they are due. I want to keep up so I don't have to catch up!
and TOMORROW I GET A NEW PHONE! hollllerr (: I can't wait, I kindof wish I didn't have to go home to get it but I am so ready to get rid of the brick.
alright, bout time to hit the sack, gotta get up early in the morning to get some work done before class!
and i have a physiology quiz tomorrow that i need to study more for. yuck.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment