Monday, August 24, 2009

first day of class!

Just finished my first day of class! I woke up entirely too early this morning to wash/do my hair. I can't seem to have a good hair day with this cut when fix it all up at night and sleep on it. i was up at 6:45- which I better get used to since I have 8a.m's on Tuesday/Thursdays- YUCK!

anyways I had classes today at 9:05, 10:10 and 1:25. Alison, Katie and I ate at the new dining hall today. it was my first time there- and I was completely lost! I had to walk around and look at alll the different stations. It's really nice with a lot of options- my fave being dessert- strawberry shortcake roll thingamabob. it was de-lish.
All my classes seem like they are going to be okay- I am definitely going to be busy with work but a lot of it I can get a head start on so I am definitely going to be doing that. I am going to have 2 group presentations-yuck- and a few other projects. AND I found out that one of my MWF classes is really only MW and on fridays we just have to make a posting on blackboard- YAY. but too bad it's the class at 10:10 so I don't get to sleep in and I don't get done early.

anyways, now I'm just sitting around the apartment watching some tv before I have to get ready to head to the gym to take 20/20/20 at 5:30- I'm excited to get back into the gym classes! =]
and later-around like 7:30ish we're going out to dinner for Thais' 22nd birthday. fun times(:

No comments: