Friday, July 3, 2009

T.G.I.F!

Hard to believe it's already Friday again! The weeks to by quick right now!
last night we went to Bdubs @ Tanglewood- there were SO many people that graduated from Northside there- a lot of older people but I went with Kristina B, Brooke, Scott, Steven, Winston, Wayne, and Corey and then a couple others joined us..and Jenn when she left her staff party. Some random guy walked past me and asked me to marry him! WEIRD and then he kept coming back to the table and putting his arms on my back and turns out he used to work at Texas- I didn't recognize him but Jenn did. so random.

I doooont want to work today -but I need the hours! oops yesterday I must have written down last weeks schedule because I didn't think I went in til ten but I was supposed to be there at 8- but ohwell they didn't call or anything so I just showed up at 10. Today, I work 10-2ish, Saturday 3-cl and Sunday 1-8...fun filled weekend..not! But I'm probably going downtown tonight with everyone so that will be a fun, in a work-filled weekend.
okayy i have to leave in like 15 minutes and I'm not even dressed---adios

No comments: