Monday, July 6, 2009

weekend recap (=

Last night was really fun (: Matt was having people over and he invited me-- I ended up staying like like 2 in the morning but I really liked hanging out with him. (= and we are hanging out again tonight! I cant wait!
Today i have been somewhat of a bum! I am def taking advantage of a day off from work- I did all my laundry and actually put away my clean clothes! (this is a good thing for me because I just usually live out of laundry baskets when I come home for the summer!) and my room is clean! I also worked on my tan earlier def much needed!!

Right now I'm about to go get things to make Tacos for dinner at Nana's house and then hopefully going to the gym. I haven't felt 100% all day because of last night- I didn't plan on drinking so much- I was there so late because I had to wait until I was able to drive home- yikes- but I spent the last couple hours drinking water so I was all good. (: I never want to take chances with drinking+driving.. that is NO good!
then after the gym i guess I'll come back here and shower/get ready and hang out with Matt =] I don't know what we're going to do yet- prob just chill at his house or something, of he might be having friends over again? we'll see.

recap of the weekend:
Friday -worked in the a.m.; then went downtown (duh) with Jenn, Lyns, Brooke, Katie, Scott, Steven, Winston and Wayne. [=fun as usual!
Saturday- 4th of July! I had to work 3-close so I didn't get home til around 11:30. Needless to say, my 4th of july was crappy! I did get to see a few fireworks thru the trees tho when it was getting dark-that was the best part.
Sunday- Went to church (: Always a good time! then had to work 1-8. The whole weekend was super-slow and super-boring!! and the slower the business the slower the day goes by. After that ,I came home/showered/went to Matt's! (=

and WOO for being off from work again tomorrow (=

No comments: