Tuesday, June 30, 2009

weight update

I have been really seeing some progress lately!! I wore an outfit yesterday that I haven't in a long time and it fit so much better! and The scale has been consistently under 130.. its been 127-129 for the past few days! I am just so glad to see my hard work paying off. Its only going to get better too, because I am still motivated and I'm not stopping any time soon!


Last night we went to the Salem Red Sox game! it was a lot of fun, we met Andy and Jacob there, and went with Brooke and Lynsey. Scott and Steven were there, and even Erica was there (random!! ha haven't really talked to her since May) and I guess Scott is over his issues with us- he's so like bipolar..but ohwell least he wasn't weird last night.

Right now, I'm just waiting for Amanda to come over and watch yesterday's episode of the Bachelorette, since she had class and we went to the game, we missed it. Thank goodness for TiVo! (: then I'll prob just be hanging out around the house tonight. I am SOO not looking forward to these next 5 days, I'm working everyday til Monday! woo but my bank account will thank me (:

Jersey countdown: 15 Days. woooo (: i can't wait.

No comments: