Today was really great (=
I didn't end up hanging out with Matt last night because I was about to pass out by the time he was ready so we decided to see each other today! We went and played tennis- I beat him 2 sets but he beat me the rest ha When we were leaving the courts he was like " we'll have to make this a habit!" yes, please. Then we went to get some food at McAllister's Deli at Towers. I couldn't have asked for a better "date" if you would call it that! I'll get to see him tomorrow too, because we both work in the morning! woo (: Even tho I am going to try hard to keep our personal life separate from the professional realm. ha that sounded weird but yeah, its true and will probably be better that way. I really like hanging out with him and think this is going to be a great rest of the summer if things keep progressing, maybe longer than that =]
today was michael jackson's memorial service- I watched a little bit online of the performances- it is sad even tho he was "wacko". but he definitely was a good entertainer.
kedoke- adios amigos
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment