Friday, June 5, 2009

work work work all day long

...not really.
ha.
I didn't get up til 11:20ish--thanks to Sandy barking at the fedex guy. but I'm glad he did, who knows how late I would have slept.
then I went and had a really good workout at the gym and just hung out until I had to go to work at 5:00. I sure am glad Jenn let me have her shirts today and tomorrow (: I def need the hours! and it seems like she is having a lot of fun up in Harrisonburg hanging out with w/ the guys for the weekend. I wish I was there.

soo..I'm debating on getting a kitten. Lyns founds a few kittens under her hood and she is going to keep one and asked if Jenn/I would like to have one. I think that I do want it, I just have to really think about it because its definitely a HUGE commitment and I have to see what Maria and Erica say since it will be staying at the apartment, honestly they can't really say No since Erica has her cat there- but we'll see. I hope they write back soon so we can tell Lynsey before she calls Angels of Assisi to come and pick them up.

Lately, I am just unsatisfied. I feel like I have no life. I neeeed some fun and some spontaneity in my life. Sometimes I just want to pack my bags and go somewhere and start over. yeah, it won't happen at least anytime soon but I just want a change of scenery and some new faces... a vacation would be nice. too bad I can't afford anything.


okayy time for me to get to sleeep. gotta work again in the morning!

No comments: