Monday, June 8, 2009

I just wanna free fall for a while

today was pretty good (: I went on a bicycle ride-and really enjoyed that, maybe I'll go again tomorrow!
and I went to the gym and to Nana's and to Amanda's. The Bachelorette was good as usual tonight although my preferences have changed- I am getting annoyed with Jake and I love Kiptyn, and Reid (: Reid can DEFINITELY pull off those dark-rimmed glasses- can we say HOTT? haha.

anyways..
I saw the most hilarious car today, actually hilarious might not be the best choice. It was painted red,white and blue and had a picture of Obama's face on the hood. SERIOUSLY? people are definitely idolizing him but I haven't seen much that I'm very impressed with yet.


okay, So I have been chatting with this guy online- (not like a creepydude!) He goes to VMI with Alexi and Connor and he sent me a friend request a couple weeks ago and we have talked occasionally since then. I am going to try and meet him soon. I am always a little nervous meeting a guy for the first time but I am looking for that missing piece of the puzzle that is my life so I need to at least take the chance and meet him. He seems really nice and Alexi and Connor have both said nice things about him. so we'll see--hopefully we can plan something soon.

alright- tv and bed. I hope I can fall asleep good tonight, these past few nights have been really sucky. I just lay here and havent been able to fall asleep til after 2..and I don't like that. I'm trying to get on a regular schedule of waking up earlier- around 9ish

g'night (:

No comments: