Yesterday I didn't do so well on my diet/exercise but today I got back on track and decided that in the fall I will be running a 5k. There are always 5k's going on up at school I just want to do one for a good cause, now I just need to train to run 3 miles straight, and I will accomplish this goal. (:
Tonight was pretty fun, we went to the BAC and played volleyball with Lynsey, even tho it was just the 3 of us we still had fun, and got a second workout in for the day!
Right now are just watching the Florida vs. Washington softball game- for the championship! I want Washington to win but I really don't care. I could neverrr play softball, yikes I'd be so scared to have balls coming at me that fast! I'll stick to intramural slow pitch (:
Tomorrow, I plan on going to the Rehab center that I observed at last summer to visit and take a couple of grad school reference forms because a therapist, Diane, said she would be a reference for me! so yay, I'm really thankful for that.
okay, adios.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment