Is tomorrow Friday again already? dang, this week flew by.
Last night was fun! Jenn, Amanda, Brooke, Scott, Corey, Josh and I went to Bdubs for Karaoke- def not to sing- just for drinks and to listen! its been fun hanging out and actually doing stuff lately!! Tomorrow I have to work 10-2/6-10 and then hopefully I'll get to go downtown with everyone- I'll have to wait and see what time I actually get out of work tho cause I will have to come home shower and change and thats at least an extra hour- yuck. BUT YAY for having Saturday off- this is such a treat- two weekends in a row?! ha
R.I.P. Karissa Epperly.
I worked with her for a while at Texas and she was so much fun. Her death is such a tragedy and a real eye opener- It really makes you not take anything for granted- cause in the blink of an eye it could all disappear.
(link to article: http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=10537947)
anyways I only got 4 hours of sleep last night because I didn't get in til around 2a.m. and then had to work at 8 (that is WAY to early ha!) but it was actually not a bad day at work, I love working with Carl (he is deaf so it makes for a relaxing day because unlike Pat he doesnt tell pointless stories, or go take smoke breaks every other min..don't get me wrong- I love working with Pat, she's nice and she does a lot of work but I feel like I work faster when I dont have someone constantly talking to me!)
alright- goodnight (:
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment