Tuesday, June 16, 2009

little lengthy

So Saturday Jenn and I met mom and Eloise (her old boss) at Panera for lunch! It was really good seeing her- even tho I was kindof struggling from the night before out downtown ha. and then we came home and hung out until Ashton's Mary Kay party. I WAS MISERABLE at that party. I was so hott and wearing a pink cotton dress- my legs were sweating as I was sitting so there was sweat on the back of my dress- CAN WE SAY EMBARRASSING? yes. ha. But I really liked the skin care that we got to try- I think I will order some when I get paid next! ha. I am going to start taking care of my skin- I have been washing my face 2 times a day since and can tell a difference already in the way that my face feels! woo.

Sunday at church was PARKWAY HOMECOMING- it was like a Gaither Homecoming style- not really my type of singing but it was very uplifting! and I never leave parkway disappointed. =)
then I had to get to work at noon til around 4ish. yesterday I worked from 10-2ish and it wasn't bad at all. I even got 26 hours this week! HOLLERR! haha So that means next week I will get a pretty penny (: haha. and this week I work everyday but today and saturday so I should have over 25 hours again (:

Nathan sent the 'old Texas crew' a facebook message saying he thinks it would be a good idea to get everyone together and that it should be at Texas since that's where we all met, tomorrow night around 7. I wonder if there is a reason or if he just wants to see everyone again since he got a new job last summer? Hmm. I think that I might go for a little while since he invited (:

Hm, I want a new hair style! maybe get my bangs cut-not like straight across but side bangs? I want it a little shorter but I still need to be able to put it up because I work out a lot and can't run with my hair falling down. Hm, we'll see.

No comments: