yesterday I worked 10-4 and then 6-10..definitely a long day. the first shift I wasn't in that great of a mood but when I came back at 6, it was much better!
then when I got off I headed up and rushed to get showered and ready and went to pick up Brooke to go downtown! I was the designated driver last night. We met up with Jenn, Katie, Scott, Steven, Winston, Jacob and Andy! it was so fun! We started at 202 and then went to Corned Beef- I think we should have just stayed at 202 but ohwell, We definitely saw some RANDOM people last night from highschool..but that is what happens when you go out in Roanoke ha.
oh ha yesterday at work one of the kindof new guys that works there asked for my number. i dont know how i can even look the least bit attractive at work- seriously haha jeans, tshirt and a hat combined with sweating from a hot workplace.... ha BUT he's only 19- He plays soccer for a college in TN. we'll see if he calls.. I'm keeping my options open, as usual haha
tonight my main goal is to RELAX! I think I'm going to have dinner with Lynsey later and just hang out- This week has been busy and super fun so I need a night off.
Tomorrow is Father's Day, we got dad 2 new shirts -one for tennis and one is a nicer polo shirt (: I hope he likes them!
adios, amigos (:
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment