Wow, I worked for 11 hours today. i was supposed to work 10-2 and 5:30-10 but I didn't get done til around 5 and then came home really quick to fix something to eat and then went back from 6-10. it sucked but I CANT WAIT FOR PAYDAY haha. good thing is that I am off the next 2 days, then work Sunday and Monday. so it should be a good weekend (:
Tomorrow Lynsey and I are going hiking to McAfee's Knob!! I am really excited and hope I can make it haha, just kidding--I WILL make it.
Ooh I got my letter in the mail today from JMU--for making the President's list (: yay. I was waiting for that to come so it can be added to the others on the fridge, I am very proud of my grades and accomplishments, esp since I didn't start off college too great.
Yesterday I ordered a couple books- Baby Proof by Emily Griffin- since I have read all her other books! and loved them. And also, One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake. Hopefully they get here soon so I can start on them (:
alright- time for a late shower. (: being at Texas for 11 hours is not good for the body ha.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment