Saturday, June 13, 2009

best day


yesterday was the best day I have had in a long time!!
I got up early and met Lynsey at her house around 10:45 and then we went to hike McAfee's Knob! We had a little trouble finding the trail at first but we finally did! It took us about 2.5 hours to get to the top! On the way up we saw a HUGE black snake! And we met a few cool hikers going all the way to Maine! One was from PA, one from Australia and one from Hawaii! It was soo pretty at the top! we both said on the edge and ate our packed lunches and then headed back for the car. We made it down in exactly 2 hours!
I am soo sore today from the hike. Here's a picture of us on the edge-- It was so pretty I could have sat up there all day.

I got home around 5:00p and then got a shower and waited for Mom to come home and then Jenn,Mom and I went to dinner and to Ross--and then came home and I got ready and headed to Lynsey's. We went to Scott Kitts' house and met up with him, steven chrystina and a couple other girls to go out downtown for Chrystina's 21st birthday party. It was really fun!!

I wish I could have more great days like that more often.. (=

Today, I am just kindof relaxing after such a busy day yesterday. Might hit the pool a little later because Amanda has been wanting to go--it just doesnt look too sunny yet-even tho its only 10a.

No comments: