and the night before that...ha
Monday night was Wayne's 21st birthday so about 12 of us went to Bdubs to help him celebrate. He looked really happy to get out and hang out with everyone! Here's a picture of Lynsey, Wayne and I (:
It was pretty fun, minus it taking SO long to get food/drinks.
Last night (Tues) I went out with Andy, Jacob, Evan and Ben..we went to Smokey Bones for their DJ/Karaoke night. It was pretty fun, I really like hanging out with them..(: glad I have some new friends this summer ha...They've been at JMU a bunch of times but we've never really hung out til like 3 weeks ago (:
Tonight we are going to Bdubs..I have no idea who all will be going- I invited Jenn(duh) Amanda, Brooke, Katie, Scott and all them, Andy, and Evan. Jacob can't go because he has a double header baseball game in Lynchburg ..lame.
also, had to work this morning-it wasnt too bad. oh and it was PAY DAY! a whoppin' $405 check...yes, please. ew, and I forgot socks for work so i had to wrap napkins around my feet, definitely got made fun of a little bit for that, but ya know..it happens and I gotta do what I gotta do.
alllright, gotta go get ready to go to Nana's for dinner and then to the gym before going out tonight (=

No comments:
Post a Comment