Monday, February 13, 2012

no-heat curls with a headband

So I'm sure some of you saw this on my twitter last week, but I'm just getting around to posting about it here.
I saw on another blog that a girl did this so I wanted to try it out!
This is the video I watched to see how to do it:


This is what it looked like before I slept on it all night

And this is what it looked like right after I woke up and took the headband out
annnnd this is my hair after I doctored it up a bit with the curling iron (so maybe this wasn't totally no-heat!)






Let me know if you try it and how it turns out!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute! I'm going to try this tonight! :)

Domesticable said...

Great idea. Ur hair looks fab. Going to try this soon! Thanks for sharing!

Lura
x

Kristin said...

turned out good lady!

Breanna said...

I have been wanting to try this for the longest time, but haven't yet! Maybe I'll try it tonight for a practice run over the weekend :)

I found your Blog tonight and am a new follower! :)

Breanna
http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

Lindsey S said...

My hair hates curl. It doesn't last any time at all. Yours looks cute, though :)