Friday, January 13, 2012

Life Lately- picture edition

my brother and SIL got me this neat pan for xmas to make filled pancakes!

we have made apple/cinnamin, nutella, and choc/banana :)

went to two JMU Men's bball games

cutest little beggar...

we went to Radford the other day and had to stop by the new CookOut- yummy milkshakes!

made baked s'mores- didn't have choc bars so i cut up hershey kisses and added choc chips

spreading the marshmallow fluff

ready to eat

SOO good! -recipe from pinterest

I gave Sandy a mohawk last night- he is so cute!

went over to Nana house today to pick up some things I would want to have of hers and got this awesome quilt!

8 comments:

Courtney B said...

I NEED that pan for the filled pancakes. What an awesome idea!!

Anonymous said...

1. I am in love with the idea of stuffed pancakes... genius!
2. I'm still so upset that there are Cook-Out's in the area now that I'm not around there anymore!

Lindsey S said...

Those pancakes and S'mores look amazing!! I've never been to a Cookout. And I love the mohawk :)

Ashley said...

Stuffed pancakes and smores?!?! I NEED to make those! I love Sandy's mohawk! How cute! I think that quilt is pretty :)

Jenna said...

those baked s'mores look SO good! i'm gonna have to try them.
and that's awesome that you got to get a little piece of your Nana to remember her by.

Kristin said...

haha love the mohawk on Sandy!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those stuffed pancakes, I need that pan! And the smores bake looks delectable :)

xo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those baked smores look amazing!! I love your blog, new follower here!