Friday, December 2, 2011

Scentsy Give-A-Way!

Well hello! I'm FINALLY doing my very first Give-A-Way.. =)



Seriously, i LOVE Scentsy- they have tons of warmers and different scents to choose from- and they last forever! We leave our Scentsy on in the living room all the time and it makes the whole house smell soo good...they are the perfect safe no wick no flame way to enjoy 'candles' :)

So what's this give-a-way for:  one plug-in warmer of your choice and one Scentsy bar of your choice!

Here are some of my favorite plug-in warmers right now- :



and a few of my favorite scents:
baked apple pie
black ruby
oats and honey


Okay...so what do you have to do to enter???

Mandatory: be a follower of my blog :) 
and leave me a comment telling me which plug-in warmer and scent bar you'd choose 
...oh and make sure to include your email address!!

For an additional entry you can tweet about this give-a-way
" @jlwilliams10 is hosting a Scentsy give-a-way! check it out here: http://willi4jl.blogspot.com/ "


That's it-- easy peasy!
Give-a-way ends on Thursday Dec 8 at midnight! 
I'll do a post with the winner on Friday the 9th and contact you by email :)

Good Luck!!!

16 comments:

Carolina On My Mind said...

Awesome first giveaway!!

1. I'm a follower! I can't decide which plug-in warmer I would get, but I would love to try the baked apple pie scent bar. My email is ahodge17@uncc.edu

2. I tweeted @CarolinaOnMyMnd

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

This is awesome! I definitely follow your blog :)

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I'm usually a plain old vanilla girl when it comes to home fragrance, but I think baked apple pie is probably perfect for winter. I'd go with that!

Anonymous said...

1. I'm a follower! :-) I loveee the flower plug-in warmer and I am dying to try the baked apple pie scent, that sounds amazing!
2. I tweeted about this!

Laura Darling said...

I have been wanting a Scentsy so bad! I love that zebra one!

Nicole said...

This is a GREAT giveaway! Who doesn't love scentsy?! I would get the white groovy plug in... I could put it anywhere! and the french kiss scent is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I like the Roma Plug-in with the cinnamon bear scent! :D

Heather said...

1. I love Scentsy :). I'd choose the Roma plug-in warmer and the central park pralines scent!

2. I tweeted about this giveaway!!

Great giveaway!

Unknown said...

1. I'm a follower and I love the Tea Rose warmer with the snowberry scent. So awesome. Oh and I tweeted about it @katie_broyles
2. my email is klbroyles@cn.edu

Domesticable said...

lura.harrell@gmail.

Hey Hotty!

I follow ur blogdizzle
and I tweeted about it!

:)

Kristy said...

I'm a follower!

I like the Bloom plug in and Enchanted Mist bar

kristyray@ymail.com

Michelle said...

Follower! And I love Scentsy!

I would choose the Lenore warmer and Newborn Nursery scent!

Lindsay said...

I'm a follower :)

I would love the Lei warmer and Eskimo kisses scent bar.

berteaulife@gmail.com

Ashley said...

I'm a follower! :)

I love the tea rose warmer and either the eskimo kiss or sentimental cider scent bar.

Love this giveaway!

Kristin said...

I would do the "Happy Birthday" bar!! of course I follow you!!

Jessica said...

I follow your blog! :) I would probably get the Bloom Plug In and the Baked Apple Pie Warmer. I have never used a Scentsy before but they seem so great from what everybody in the blog world says.