Sunday, December 18, 2011

hello break :)

finallly the semester is overrr :) it was definitely the most challenging one yet but i only have ONE MORE semester of classes to go!!! sooo exciting! :)
well technically it ended on thursday morning after my neuro final but I hung around Radtown until Friday morning so I could go out with some of my classmates on Thursday night for happy hour to celebrate the end of another semester.  I took some pictures but dont have my camera cord with me so i'll post them soon, hopefully (:
Friday morning was a leeetle rough, I slept in til like 11- which is VERY late for me.. packed up and headed down the road.

Last night I got to go to the Lady Antebellum concert...it was SOOO good. Eden's Edge and Josh Kelley opened for them and were great too!! I can't stop listening to this song by Eden's Edge- they said they always end their sets with it... its amazing and their voices are so good!


Also, Josh Kelley sang the sweetest song about his daughter, it MAY have made me tear up.. so sweet!
Lady A was amazing, but that's no surprise, i loove them :)   After the concert we headed downtown for a little while..and for once it was actually not a high school reunion! I also have a few pics to post from the concert/downtown, but yeah, they'll have to wait a little bit too!

Tomorrow morning, Jenn and I are off to Richmond for the day/night and will be coming back sometime on Tuesday...can't wait to hit up the outlet mall and explore around a little bit!!

alright yeah what a jumbled post but ya know its been a while, ha gotta ease back into it..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to be done with that semester! I keep hearing that concert was awesome! Glad you had fun!

Kristin said...

I am so jealous of your concert trip!!

Jenna said...

Yay for being on break!! Can't wait to see pics from the concert!

Kati said...

When Josh Kelley sang that song about his daughter at the CMA Fest in Nashville, it totally melted my heart, too!