or these past few days and I love it! Even thought my body isn't
reacting that great to it, been feeling a little under the weather
lately!
But I thought I'd share some of my fall favorites:
Lately my roomies and I have been loving this, heated with milk and its just like the Chai Latte at Starbucks!
and although I have yet to get one yet, I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks!
I'm
LOVE love love to wear cardigans in the fall. and I have one in just
about every color it seems, black, green, teal, pink, tan, brown,
lavender, grey,... and I just ordered this red cardigan from Land's End for only $17. I also just love any kind of sweater- and can usually get them for under $20 at the Gap Outlet near my school :)
Here are some of my favorite fall looks from Pinterest:
![]() |
| minus the glasses |
see.. i love cardigans.
and Fall Decor... i love decorating the apt for each season/holiday!
Those are few things I love for Fall!
What are you most looking forward too now that the weather is getting cooler
and the leaves are changing colors??










3 comments:
Love the first outfit and all the fall decor!
I LOVE PSLs and that front porch is beautiful!
PSL's are awesome and love all those lovely decorations!
Post a Comment