Thursday, September 15, 2011

exciting things

All in all, today was pretty great :)
During luck a group of us booked our flight to Providence, RI for the AOTA Student Conclave in November :)) I'm SO excited to be going to the conference! I'm also going to be flyin for the VERY first time and I am a little nervous! Luckily one of my friends is gonna sit beside me and be my airplane buddy :) We have 9 people from our program going so it should be really fun!! I'm also excited to venture to new city in a state that I've never been to before! Have any of you been to Providence? if so what is your opinion? We are staying in what looks to be a really nice hotel..The Westin ... here's some pics of it from their website


Also, today, my friend Kelly bought our tickets for the Lady Antebellum concert in Roanoke this December! I am SOOOOO excited!! :) I love love love their new album and can't wait to see them in concert! Have you gotten their new album yet- it came out on tuesday- if so, whats your favorite song??

6 comments:

Lindsey S said...

Jealous that you get to go to Rhode Island AND see Lady A!

Courtney B said...

You weren't kidding! A good day indeed :) it sound like your going to have an amazing time at your conference!
And you'll love Lady A! We saw them just before they got really big and they put on a great show!

Nicole said...

Jealous of your trip!! That will be awesome! And flying is no big thing... I'm actually quite fond of it. :)

Ashley said...

Providence is fun. Huge shopping mall (Providence Place) there's an ice skating rink, a zoo, Providence College (you might could catch some hockey or basketball) and some REALLY good Italian food. You HAVE to go to Federal Hill and eat some real Italian food. :)

Jessica said...

I think it's cool & crazy (is that possible?) that this will be your first time flying. That hotel looks really nice. I love Westins but have never stayed in them since they're expensive. I'm so jealous that you get to see Lady A!

Kristin said...

love the new album!!