ooh today is 10 secrets...this might be hard..I feel like I'm pretty open and honest on this blog!
{one}
I suck at managing my money! I can never seem to save any of it and it sucks!
{two}
I love reading sappy love stories..to make up for the lack of my own love life
{three}
I have spent a night in jail ...and it was hands down the worst night evahhh
{four}
I am so jealous of everyone getting engaged or married...
another girl in my class just got engaged this past weekend!
{five}
I wish I had more confidence.. I sometimes question myself and my ability to get through my masters program. I also really wish I was more independent...but I have never really had to be...I attribute this to being a twin and always having someone there with me.
{six}
I could not live without my iphone...and don't know how I survived before having it
{seven}
I drink too much coffee.. I say the caffiene doesn't affect me...but I think its just because I have such a high tolerance after drinking multiple cups a day and I dont think I've gone more than a couple days without a cup
{eight}
our church is participating in a Back To School Blast in two weeks..Jenn and I took a couple book bags and other school supplies to donate and got asked to volunteer. We signed up to wash the childrens' feet, give them a new pair of shoes and pray with them. I'm nervous. I know this will be good for me though ...to step out and get outside my comfort zone. but I have never prayed out loud over someone before...I'm nervous I won't have the right words to say.
{nine}
I think I have too high of standards for certain people around me...which is why I get disappointed and annoyed so easily. I need to realize its MY problem and my fault that it gets to me...bc they prob have no clue
{ten}
I dread talking on the phone.. especially making phone calls to places like the doctor or anything like that. I also hate leaving voice mails! When i have to make those kinds of calls I go to my room or outside so no one will hear haha



2 comments:
yes on the coffee!
This is such a neat idea, I may join in! I definitely agree with #10, and I really don't know why I feel like that!
Post a Comment