Saturday, July 23, 2011

random things

First off, I am LOVING my new blog design :)) was so glad that LeeLou posted new ones!
Second, if you haven't already, go visit Kelly's Korner...she posted about some families that could REALLY use your prayers right now!
Third- there is ONE week separating me from a month long summer break!! I can't wait. All I have to do this week is make a piece of Adaptive Equipment and write a 1-2 page paper on it. I already finished the other 2 assignments that are due this week bc I knew I'd need all week to finish the adaptive equipment and paper. I think I am going to make a knob to go on a steering wheel that will allow people to drive/steer using only one hand! I hope it turns out as good as it looks in my head..I'll post pics when I finish it.
This past Wednesday we had a special presenter some to class- a broom maker! and we all made our own whisk brooms!
ha Lindsay riding one of the sample brooms
Me trying to cut the end of my broom...and Lauren looking scared
Mine and Lauren's brooms
Sydney cutting the end off her broom

Oh and I mastered a hairstyle...which is what my hair is like in the picture above...the waterfall braid! Jenn and I learned from watching an online tutorial. I have never ever french braided in my life until tuesday and I think it is really easy! Here's what it looks like in my hair:

ha jenn did it all the way around my head

 One last thing... I saw this on Pinterest the other day and burst out laughing. If I had these names, here is NO way i would do this picture!!
seriously?? baha I wonder if they even noticed.
Alllrighty,well that's just a little update on my life! Sorry i'm such an awful blogger these days, I am TRYING to catch up on ya'lls blogs too after slacking for a while =\

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your hair is so cute! I want to learn how to do that!!

XXX said...

Aww your blog is so cute! I love it too :)

Jessica said...

I love that braid. I have been wanting to learn how to do side braids.

Stephanie said...

That braid is awesome! I've never seen it before. I'll be sure to do it when my hair gets longer.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

love that hair style!!

Brittany said...

That braid is SOO cute; I LOVE IT! What site did you use to learn how to do it?

That wedding picture is hilarious.