First, we went outside and planted flowers:
Then we came inside and did a paper craft:
And finally, we made garden stones with mosaics!
and here are a few of my classmates' mosaics that I liked:
| Lindsay ever excited to water the flowers! |
| me with the flowers I planted! |
| small cereal box cut along three sides and construction paper |
| my little monster :) |
| all the our puppets!..so cute! |
| my monster again- this time you can see her cool hair :) |
And finally, we made garden stones with mosaics!
| this is the one I made.. I sent this picture to Jenn and she thought it was brownies! |
So far I'm loving this craft class :)
Alright well its time for me to start winding down... gotta get up SUPER early in the morning to get ready and head to the hospital for Fieldwork (:

6 comments:
Those are so cute, looks like fun!
If you're into giveaways at all check out my father's day giveaway:
http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com/2011/05/popcorn4all-fathers-day-giveaway.html
All those garden stones are so cute! That would be so fun to make! I love the "reach for the stars" one!
love the last two..... but i'd love them even more if there were brownies.
This looks fun!!!
I love the little monsters you made with cereal boxes! Adorable :)
Really creative! I'm newest to yout blog!! Do follow me at fashionistaera.blogspot.com :)
Cheers
Post a Comment