Wednesday, May 11, 2011

randomness

Happy Hump Day everyone (:
How's your week so far??

Mine has been pretty good! It's been raining like everyday though! 
Last night Jenn and I headed over to our roommate Brooke's house for our Tuesday night shows (Biggest Loser and The Voice). (=
This morning we got up and went to the Greenway (a paved trail around Roanoke) and ran 4 miles- and walked 2. It felt so good ! I'm gonna miss my workout partner when I go back to school on Monday morning!  Then we came back, got showered and ready and headed to Target! I got three shirts for $7/each. and they are all polka dotted! 
I love them all and they will be good for my practicums, well at least the green and the grey one. I have been on the prowl lately for clothes to wear for fieldworks and such. I did get my Old Navy casual pants in and LOVE THEM!! I want to get them in every color.

Speaking of wants... these are next on my list:
via
Any one else have a pair of Dansko clogs?? One of my teachers has a couple of pairs and I just think they are perfect for fieldwork/ when I actually get a job. Plus it is SO hard to find good black closed-toe shoes.

Oh and today, i got my first spray tan! I was nervous going in there! There were so many instructions, and 4 difference positions you have to stand in to get an even coat. the whole thing took less than a minute though. BUT i completely forgot to put the "barrier cream" on my hands and feet ..luckily they aren't too brown yet..and I hope they don't get bad =\  I chose a level two, based on the suggestion from the girl working there. I don't have a pic yet but I will try to snap one tomorrow or at least this weekend when I go visit my bff Lyns in DC! =)

I'm excited for tomorrow because I'm playing tennis for the first time since last summer! and it's with a cute boy :) I hope I can bring my A game! haha I'll let ya know how it goes! :)

allright off to watch Real World with the roomies :)

7 comments:

Kati said...

Whoop, whoop! Good luck playing tennis with cutie tomorrow!! :) :) :)

Sam W. said...

i've been dying to get a pair of dansko clogs! i've heard they are so comfortable and last forever.

Jessica said...

I've never worn Dansko but they are all my sister wears so I'm sure they must be comfy.

Michaela said...

A spray tan! I've never done that. I bet it was awkward (: hehe Good luck playing tennis! I bet you'll look adorable (:

Suze said...

those polka dot shirts are so cute and danskos are so comfy! I actually tried them on to prepare to buy when i do go work full time at hopefully a hospital. I wear kids size though! have fun this weekend and cant wait to hear how playing tennis with a beau went :) oh and the spray tan too!!!!

Amy F said...

ACK! I need to know how this spray tan experience went, so you def need to post a pic!

Leslie said...

I love those shirts! What a great deal! I've heard those Dansko clogs are incredibly comfortable!