Tuesday, March 29, 2011

holla + digi scrapbooking

woke up at 7:00 to an email saying that my 8:30 class is canceled for today!!!
I still got up and go ready for the day anyways. I had to drop Jenn off on campus at 8 for work and then I came home, drank some coffee, curled up in the papasan chair and redid my blog :)
pretty relaxing morning!


If you are into digital scrapbooking at all then I suggest you head on over to Summertime Designs  She has posted SO many cute and FREE digital scrapbook kits!
Here's the ones I have downloaded from her site:


this is what I made my blog design now from




Aren't they all so cute?!
if you are interested in making your own blog designs then you should definitely download a program called paint.net ..it's pretty user-friendly but took me a couple tries to really get the hang of it...if you get it and have any questions- you can always ask me--NOT that I'm the expert by ANY means!


allllright well I'm off to head to campus and go on the hunt for a parking spot....unfortunately I still have my 10:30 research class today!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Ohh I love the teal and gray one. I tried paint.net once and got so frustrated and I haven't tried it since haha. But yours looks SO good so I might have to give it another shot! Enjoy your morning off!

Leslie said...

I love your blog design!! Those kits are all adorable I'll definitely have to check them out! And woohooo for your class being cancelled!

Jenna said...

that is such a cute idea! i can't wait to try it out. and classes being cancelled always makes my day. i usually fall back asleep so props to you for being so productive!

Michaela said...

How fun! I adore scrapbooking..just don't have a whole lot of time anymore!

Jessica said...

I love the new design! Thanks for sharing the kits; they look really cute!