Friday, February 25, 2011

spring! + weeekend

Man I'm sooo ready for spring. I can't wait to get more spring clothes (:  I am loving Old Navy lately, They have cropped jeans now and they are the perfect length for me so I have bought 3 pairs in the past 2 weeks. I mean, when I find jeans that are the right length- I gotta stock up bc who knows when I will find more...its SO hard to find jeans that fit well.  I also picked up this cardigan: love it!
And my TOMS came in two days ago...
I wanted to wear them but it's been rainy =\ !  I love them and my new jeans look perfect with them (:
Now, I'm putting myself on a spending freeze all week so that Jenn and I can go to an outlet mall over Spring Break!
I'm home this weekend. Tonight I headed over to Lyns' house... her mom just started selling Scentsy so I went to smell allll of her samples and picked out Perfectly Pomegranate and Baked Apple Pie- they both smell sooo good. I can't wait to get back to school and put them in my warmer. Lyns is gonna have a Scentsy party in April I think so I'm gonna get a regular warmer that will sit on my desk...right now I have the plug-in one.
Speaking of Lynsey, I am SO excited for her. She has decided to try and go back to school for Nutrition/Dietetics. I can definitely see her doing this, right now she works at a bank but that's not what she wants for the rest of her life.  I sure hope she gets accepted!!

Tomorrow we are getting up early to hit the gym! I'm lovin that Jenn and I are back in to running (= It feels so good.  Then tomorrow afternoon I'm volunteering, Jenn is working, and we are taking kids to the skating rink..the same kids that Jenn works with over the summers and I volunteered with this past summer. Apparently I'm in for some really funny stories! can't wait!!
Then Sunday, of course, we are going to church (: I am SO glad to go to Parkway this weekend. Church at school just hasn't been doing it for me, especially last week. I was LOST the ENtire time. I could NOT follow the guest speaker. And the worship music is a BIG part of it for me and I'm just not feelin' them lately- I know Parkway will be just what I need to get back on track =)

well I hope ya'll have a great weekend (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do your new Toms kinda scratch at the top where that elastic is? Mine aren't too bad, but definitely noticeable compared to my old pair. Also, cute top! :)