First, a big THANK YOU to those of you who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday (:
Wellll My first major grad school project is (pretty much) complete! I got the assignment about two months ago, thought it would be fairly easy so I put it aside. Well it's due Monday and I just did it all today! I started thinking about it last week and realized it wasn't going to be as easy as I had thought!
The assignment was to make a "tool-kit" that addresses a specific performance skill. We each had to draw a skill out of a bag and I got balance! Then we needed to think of 5 activities that could be used to screen for, or improve upon the skill. Then we have to get all the items we need and put it into a tub that can be used "on the go".
Here's my final product: (bad quality= iphone pic)
The activities I chose are: hopscotch, dressing the lower body, a stability ball, Simon says, and getting items from high/low kitchen cabinets! so in my tool kit I have : sidewalk chalk, red duct tape, 2 pairs of pants, hanging closet shelves, a plastic container, bowl and cup, Simon Says command cards, a stability ball and it's pump.
Now I just have to finalize the paper, and prepare my presentation for Monday's class! I will at least get to check one thing off of my to-do list!!
Also, today we had our first real snow in Radford!
I had to make a walmart run to get an ice/snow scraper so I didn't have to use the spatula this week! and I had to get the items for my tool-kit. Oh and things to make chili- the perfect snow-day meal (:
alllright well gonna get off here and get some more studying done.
This week=
M- paper due
presentation
blackboard assignment due
T- one-on-one Anatomy/Biomechanical check out with my professor
Medical terminology quiz
W- one-on-one Clinical Skills checkout with my professor
I will be SO relieved on Wednesday afternoon!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend (:
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woah, I hope Wednesday afternoon comes fast enough for you! haha
Good luck with everything you have going on this week!
actually the cemetery does it, they've done it every year for as long as I can remember.
Post a Comment