Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tagged!

I was tagged by Amanda @ College Girl to do this! and you might be next (:

List of Fours

1. Four shows that you watch:
- Grey's Anatomy
-Private Practice
-Criminal Minds
-shows about jails/prison: Lock Up


2. Four things you are passionate about:
-relationships (friends family etc..)
-helping others (can't wait to everyday when I'm an OT)
-school- its consuming my life
-God/my faith- I'm really working on becoming more passionate about this.

3. Four phrases you say a lot:
- "what?"
- "are you serious?"
and lately its been 
"Im nervous" &
"I can't wait til this is over"

4. Four things you've learned from the past:-
-pick your battles, some just aren't worth it
-whats meant to be will be
-you can't change people- they have to realize it would be worth it. 
-it's never as bad as it seems

5. Four places you would like to go:
-Paris
-Australia
-Hawaii
-NYC

6. Four things you did yesterday:
-had my one-on-one anatomy/biomechanics check out
-shopped in Christiansburg
-practice for my skills competency check out
-

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
-Christmas Break!!! (starts one week from today!)
-Tacky Christmas Sweater Party tomorrow with my classmates (:
-Christmas!
-finding out where my practicum is next semester!

8. Four things you love about Winter:
-definitely wearing my UGGs and scarves (:
-peppermint white mochas
-Christmas
-snow!

9. Four Bloggers who should share their List of Fours:

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun! I might just play along! :)

Anonymous said...

soo i love everything about this :)

Kristin said...

thanks for tagging me! i post tomorrow!