wow its so crazy to think this time last week I was a nervous wrecking thinking if I made it thru the next week it would be a miracle! well here I am, I made it (: and I am feeling SUCH a sense of relief...for a couple days at least.
In my first class this morning we made bread!
I wasn't looking forward to it but it was actually a pretty fun class! ha Lauren (pic below) and I made snails!
anddd we brought back out the crazy glasses...
I had to get a pic of pretty much everyone in my class wearing them. We even had our prof. put them on, but I didn't get her picture ahah. they are TOO funny!
then in the next class I just got to relax and listen to presentations.
andd thennnn at 1:20 I had my clinical skills check out! It actually went pretty good and my instructor told me I did good, needed a couple of prompts but she said I handled them well and didn't get frazzled. Tomorrow morning I go in to meet with her and get more feedback so I'm looking forward to seeing what I did good on and what I can improve on!
alrighty well i'm off to get ready for the gym and then I have to go get a TB test! blehh then I'm not going to do a dang thing tonight except relax and it's going to be amazing (:
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment