I headed to Blacksburg to shop with my some friend for our OCC shoeboxes! It took us so long picking out the things to buy! We went back to Amanda's to wrap and pack the boxes...
[wrapping the box]
all crammed in there!
finished product! I decided to pack one for a girl aged 11-14 and I really hope I get a letter back since I included my picture and my address!
After we finished up in b'burg I came back to Radford, got changed real quick and headed downtown to meet up with Lauren! A few other people from our program were down there and it was so fun to all be out together!
[Lauren and I]
[Kalyn!]
[Me, Matt and Lauren- who knows what he's doing!]
[Yay, OT people. plus that random girl front and center.?]
Today, I've gotta go to work 1:30-4:30 and then Jenn and I are heading to Christiansburg to use this coupon.. go ahead print it and use it!! you can use it as many times as you want this weekend: http://gap.m.delivery.net/w/
annnd I have GOT to get some work today tonight, I have soo much to do before the end of the semester!
alllrighty well Happy Friday ya'll. enjoy it (:

3 comments:
Yay! Way to go! I love making those boxes!
Your night sounds so much like mine! We spend FOREVER in walmart trying to pick things out and just hoping that everything would fit! We also included a picture and my address... We hope to get a letter back, too!
I love the OCC box pics! My box this year is for a 2-4 year old girl, and I didn't include a letter. Maybe I should! She could have someone write it for her.
Post a Comment