Monday, November 15, 2010

Jenn's Giveaway + Meet Me On Monday

My sister Jenn has a giveaway going on over at her blog! Go check it out and enter to win !

****
Now for....



1. Do you eat Sushi?
-Nope, I've tried it before and I'm just not a fan!

2. What kind of bath soap do you use?
-right now I use:
But I'm about to switch to Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple for the holidays..

3. How often do you talk to your Mom?
Um, a few times a week!

4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
Oh dear: Grey's, Private Practice, Criminal Minds, and some reality tv!

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Yeah, I actually have! haha I'm proud of myself because usually I wait until last minute!

3 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

ooo! i love holiday scented stuff, but i also love pomegrante stuff too.

Laura Darling said...

Way to go on the early Christmas shopping! I have a few ideas but I alwaysss wait until like two weeks before haha.

BelleinBows said...

I love your TV shows!