Wednesday, October 13, 2010

wee bit wednesday


1. Have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
yeah, I've milked a cow! When I was little, the mall in my town would have Dairy Day every year and they would bring cows in and let the kids milk them! It was so fun- and they had the BEST chocolate milk everr. I miss those days- they don't have it anymore! =\


2. What sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning.
i have THE best alarm! It's a song called Beautiful Day by India Arie and the part that is my alarm is this:
"Early in the morning
It's the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my eyes and
I open up my mind and
I wonder how life will surprise me today
Early in the morning
It's the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my heart and
I'm gonna do my part and
Make this a positively beautiful day
"

3. Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate?
Chocolate milk! .. I like hot chocolate too though- with marshmellows.

4. What is one of the quirkiest things about you?
hmm.. I honestly don't know..I'm sure there is something..

5.Are you more like your mom or your dad?
I'd say that I'm more like my mom-but I def have some characteristics of both of them

6. Do you sleep with the TV on?
yess. I like to have some noise to fall asleep to

7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
welll my favorite color of crayola was always cerulean I thought it was such a pretty color of blue- so I'd go with that one. 

8.Ross, Joey or Chandler?
um, neither. I have never really watched FRIENDS 

9.Do you play any musical instruments?
no. but I wish I could- esp the piano!

10.Whats the worst thing you have ever cooked/baked?
I'm stumped. I mean I've burnt things to a crisp before, but I can't think of anything I've made that was terrible...probably because I don't cook/bake new things too often

No comments: