Sunday, October 10, 2010

too soon for this?

I
WANT
A
BREAK

It is too soon to be feeling like that- considering I'm only 6 weeks in to the semester? haha 


this is about how I've been feeling with all I have to learn and do...



yay for another weekend of homework and studying has come and gone. and This week is nottt going to be fun- a quiz on about a hundred pages of medical terminology on Tuesday and an anatomy midterm on alll the muscles from the shoulder/back to the knee on Thursday.

hahahaha wow this was going to be a not-so-fun post but I am cracking up watching COPS. Do ya'll watch this? Well cops just got called to a couples house because -no joke- the guy threw a cheeseburger at the girl. haha seriously?? the cop was talking to the girl and asked how she hurt her hand and she said "actually there was bbq sauce on it" hahah wow are people for real? the cop told them there was starving children in the world and they are wasting food throwing it at each other!


ok well that sidetracked me and i think it's about time to go shower before watching Sister Wives- have ya'll watched that before? thoughts??


Hopefullly ya'll had a great weekend (=

2 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

Nah, it's not too early to want a break....

I'm counting down the hours I get to leave work before I'm even there haha

Miss Southern Prep said...

NO, it's never too early for a break. I miss the days of summer when I didn't have to learn or spend my days listening to lectures. The other day I watched Campus PD and it was hilarious! It's like Cops, but on college campuses.

I hope you have a good week!