was pretty crappy.
Jenn Katie and I had been planning for at least a couple of weeks to stay with my old roommate-we'll call her M- who is still at JMU finishing her master's program. Jenn texted her earlier this week saying that we wanted to take her out friday and celebrate her birthday and she never wrote back... so she texted her again on friday morning asking if she had any plans for the night and she tells us that she is going to a semi-formal with her new boyfriend..we were definitely a little annoyed since we had been planning on staying with/hanging out with her for weeks!
So anyways then another of our friends wanted to get dinner on Friday night- it was her idea to get together- so we texted her when we were about 30min from JMU and she says she's not going to be able to make it... cool right?
When we finally got to JMU and go to M's apartment and her, her roomie and both of their bf's barely spoke to us- it was SO weird- they basically stayed in her roommate's room playing the Wii and getting ready for the semi formal the whole time while Jenn, Katie and I hung out in the living room. It was SO RUDE and honestly, why am I surprised it happened that way? I just feel like that was SO inconsiderate- especially since she told us she had just decided to go to the semi formal the day before we got there- honestly- does that make sense? Would your friend do that?
Luckily Jenn's friend Kelly let us come over and stay with them on Friday night. and we never spoke to or saw M again this weekend.
annnd to top off this great weekend JMU absolutely SUCKED in the homecoming football game! =\ not fun.
we headed home after the game and today was the best day of my weekend. Got to go to church and see Lynsey and her new brown hair! and have a yummy lunch with the family. (:
now I'm back at school and guess I should get some homework done.
Well... I sure hope you had a better weekend (:
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment