Copying Kristen @ All In My Twenties today...
I believe in friendships that past the test of time and long-distance...
{MVC- Mountain View Crew- together from Kindergarten to College }
{friends since birth- for real}
I believe that good relationships with family, friends, significant others etc.. are worth more than any amount of money you could get
I believe that the people you love in life are taken from you too soon-- but I will see them again one day-walkin' the streets of gold.
I believe that if you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten
I believe that there is good in everyone
I believe that each day is a gift and that we aren't promised a tomorrow
I believe that service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth (Shirley Chisholm)
I believe in true love, that lasts forever. and that someday- I'll find that.
I believe in God, and that through Him all things are possible.






1 comment:
Such a sweet post.
Post a Comment