Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday



{one}Have you ever visited another country?
nah I sure haven't. I wish though- I would love to go to France or Australia ( so jealous my soon to be SIL is going to Australia next month!- can't wait to see pics- and maybe share some with ya'll)

{two}Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
hm, what a good question- I was inside an old jail in Charleston, SC for a ghost hunt- that was a creepy, strange place.

{three}What is your favorite season?
hands down- fall. I posted about fall not too long ago but seriously I can't wait for fall to get here. I LOVE the changing leaves, and all the fall scents at Bath and Body Works- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is my fave!, I love the cool, crisp mornings and that I get to start wearing my uggs and hoodies again!

{four}What one song will always cheer you up?
definitely the JMU fight song.
its love.


{five}What Disney character do you resemble most?
wow- I have no clue-  I dont even have a favorite Disney character.

No comments: