Thursday, August 19, 2010

awesome GAP deal!

Hey, my friend told me about this site; Groupon! and it has an amazing deal right now!
you get $50 to GAP for only spending $25 on the coupon.

BUT the deal ends at midnight- meaning you just have to buy the $25 coupon tonight and then tomorrow you will get an email with the coupon in it to print off.

Find out more here. It's legit- I ordered one! I <3 Gap!

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu6363616

4 comments:

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I love Groupon!! Its the best!!

Jessica said...

Today is the first time I have ever heard of it! I am wishing that I had known about it all along!

carlotta cisternas said...

that sounds awesome! i've never heard of groupon - i'll have to check it out :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You're blogs adorable too! Look forward to reading it!