Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship
a good friend someone you have fun with no matter what you are doing, someone you can call at 2 in the morning, someone who knows your mistakes and faults and loves you just the same,"A friend loves at all times..." Proverbs 17:17 . someone who's opinion you value and trust, someone that pushes you to be a better person...
A good friendship is..one that can go through difficult times and come out stronger on the other side...is dependable and long-lasting- I love knowing that the friends I have had since elementary school will be in my future.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
hm, probably when I spend money on food that I don't need- like that bag of choc covered raisins the other day? or chik-fil-a dinner last night...  but other than that kind of thing- can't say that I really regret buying anything...

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
Yeahh, but I feel like I'm usually one behind the pranks! ha love a good joke! I actually just got my sister the other night- I'm sure she will tell you about it for this answer when she posts the 5QF

4. What is your favorite theme park?
Busch Gardens! Probably because its the one I have been to the most- and i've only been a few times. I like it because he has a lot of different things for people like ME who are too scared to go on all the roller coasters! I am usually the bag holder ha ha 
but I did go to a really fun place in Ohio called Cedar Point once, and I'd really like to go back- it was fun, from what I remember!

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
um, no- not in real life anyways- just whats shown in movies and on tv..

No comments: