Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Names

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Haven't participated in Kelly's Korner's S.U.Y.L posts before..but had to do this with, because I love names! This week is for anyone to post your child's (or future child's) names.
well, I obviously, do not have any kids yet, nor am even anywhere near having kids-
but I do have names I like already! haha and for some reason- I have a little thing for Y's!

Girl names:
-Braedyn
-Lyndyn
-Adelyn
-Ryleigh
-Edyn
-Delaney

possible girl middle name: Jayne (because my parents are Jay and Jane)

Boy names:
-Dylan
-Hayden
-Chayce
-Knox (no 'y' but I still think its cute!)
-Bryce

No real significance in any of the names..because quite frankly, there are no "family names" that I particularly like.. My grandparents names are Iris and Claude and Joe and Dorothy..so yeah that's why.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Love these nmes....Delaney and Rileigh were two of my top pics before we decided on Kelcee....

The hubs was a no go with them ha!

Have a great weekned....

Oh and I love Knox...super cute...
xoxo
Summer