Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring is in full bloom (=

Spring is my second favorite season ( I love Fall!). Spring is just like a breath of fresh air, especially after the winter we had. I love to see the flowers come back to life and stretch up towards the sun:


Also, with all this sunshine we have been having, campus is so much more lively! Seems like everyone is coming out of hibernation to soak up the sun  =) These are the days that I realize just how much I will miss this place after May 8th.

6 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

So Beautiful! I love spring!

Briana Kate said...

i heart spring.

Kasey said...

Thank you!! I'm sooo excited!

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture! thank the Lord for spring! love your blog- looking forward to keeping up with you!

blessings,
Hayley

A Wedding Story said...

Those flowers are perfection!!!!

Cole Franke said...

beautiful pictures! Lovely blog.

Nicole
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/