Sunday, April 4, 2010

some pics from Easter!

Me and My little bunny
  
 Easter bunny! ha ha
Jenn, Amanda and I before heading to church! 
 
Me, Jason, Karen (Jason's gf) and Jenn! 
(My mom always makes us take an Easter picture by that tree)

me with the pretty flowers!


Loved this weekend and being in Roanoke- it was really nice to spend time with my family, and see Amanda and Lynsey (= Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start a new week !!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Loved all the Easter pics! Especially those of "Bunny."

Kasey said...

I hope you had a great Easter! your dog is precious!

Briana Kate said...

Thanks! I wish I knew how to make backgrounds too! :) Very cute Easter pics!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Thanks for following our blog! I just recently found yours too and I love it! I look forward to reading more! Love your shirt in these pictures! Too cute!

Kimberly said...

Love the bunny ears on your dog!!! so cute~