Last night I FINALLY got to see The Fray in concert at Liberty University. Jenn and I left H'burg around 10:30/11ish and headed to Lynchburg. We got there around 12:30ish and picked up our tickets, headed to the mall for a bit, grabbed lunch and got back to sit in the line around 2:30/3ish. When we first got back there were like 3 people in line already at one door and we were first in line at another door! The doors didn't open until 8-so it was a long afternoon/evening! The rudest girls ever came and sat in front of us in line- I don't understand how people can be so bratty/snobby. They were picking fights and being really catty to the girls in another part of the line..for NO reason. I was definitely not feelin' them. ugh.
BUT we finally made it into the concert- had pretty good seats-- didn't have floor tickets which was disappointing- next time I'm definitely getting right in front of the stage- and there WILL be a next time (:
While we were waiting outside a piece of paper was blowing around and Jenn picked it up and it was The Fray's setlist from the concert the night before in Connecticut- and it had their scribbles on it- how neat?!
Here's some of the pics I got...
there's just a little sample..all my pics are basically of the same thing... Isaac Slade..mhmm :)
alright, time to get down to business. it's my last week of classes for the semester and I have lots to do!
Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE the Fray!!! Awesome you got to go to a concert!!!! :) Hope you have a great last week! I know I am ready to be done!!!! :)
Post a Comment