Tuesday, March 2, 2010

tv & a verse

did you watch last night?
I had been reading the spoilers the whole season so it was no surprised when he sent Tenley back to the helicopter with no ring! I was definitely on Team Tenley! Vienne (aka Vienna Sausage) just irks me so bad- her darting eyes are the worst... but ya know its whatever- at least they are happy..for now. I am pretty excited that Allie is going to be the new Bachelorette- I really liked her!
It was so funny to watch everyone tweeting last night about it.. people were definitely getting into it! I love twitter!!

Now, I'm just getting ready to watch American Idol- can it puh-leaseee be better than last week?! I was disappointed!  I really like Didi, ever since she sand Terrified (love that song!).. who are your favorites so far?

Random but yiiikes- I went tanning today for the first time since last spring- wow I am b.u.r.n.t! I stayed in for 10 minutes..bad ideas- luckily I was smart enough to cover my face most of the time so its not red!


COUNTDOWN: three days til SPRING BREAK! (:



oh and i have been slacking with these but here it is:

 
 

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have never gotten into the Bachelor and American Idol is so disappointing this season.