Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thanks! & Snooki

Wow, Thanks so much for the comments and encouragement on the last post about my friendships! I am loving all these new blogger friends! (=  Definitely can't wait to check out all of your blogs too!!


Tonight we went and saw Snooki ( from the MTV show- Jersey Shore) did anyone watch that? Even though I definitely DO NOT agree with her lifestyle and choices she's made, I went purely for the entertainment! She was so funny- she taught people how to fist pump!  I'll post some pics sometime soon when I have more time!
oh and Snooki just tweeted: "JMU You guys are awesome, Had soooo much fun, Thank you!! Def gonna remember you guys for a long time!"


I have an exam in the morning and haven't studied at all yet.. oops!
Off to study, but thanks again ya'll


TWODAYS til spring break, holla!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey Jill! I gave you a Sunshine Award for your fabulous blog!

Come and grab it, girl!
http://brittneycastine.blogspot.com/2010/03/and-award-goes-to.html

have a good day :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Hey!
I'm not Jill! I'm Jessica --wrong blog?