Friday, January 8, 2010

few days worth...

I'm gonna back track since I haven't posted since Wednesday!

Wednesday night was really fun- I went over to Scott's house and when I got there it was just 9 of the guys, and me...we just played Cranium...ended up staying there til 3 in the morning- it was really fun- love that game! I am bangin' at the cloodles fyi!

Thursday I got up- and got ready, didn't feel like packing so I went to get my hair cut-- not going to lie- I CRIED when I got home because of it! haha whyy does a haircut have the power to make a girl cry? its just hair right? I mean you don't see guys crying over a hair cut.
(Have ya'll ever cried over a haircut? if yes, what was dreadful about it?!)

I was definitely over-reacting because it looks fine now- (I think) it's just really short- I just don't get how I can go in there three times telling them the exact same thing and come out each time with a different cut- ha qui sais?

So I finally packed up everything and Jenn and I headed up '81 back to Harrisonburg. I did some grocery shopping- I did WORK at foodlion, and walmart! Then last night Jenn and I went to the Women's bball game- wasn't too exciting and we didn't stay til the very end but I did hear that we won!

Today, I just went to a few places around time, braved the freezing cold and went to the gym- I'm so thankful that my apartment complex has a gym- AND a computer room (which is where I am now because our internet isn't working in the apartment and the router is locked in my roomate's room ( Erica, hurry back haha!)

Tomorrow, I parents are coming up for the Men's bball game- and to bring some of the things I forgot at home- I always leave things at home- and this time I left an essential- MY HAIRDRYER! and my northface- I actually left my coat at the hair salon- I was freaking out but luckily my brother loves me (HA) and went to pick it up for me (THANKS JASON!)

Alllright, time to head back to the apartment!
hope you have a fantastic friday night!!

2 comments:

Dark Glass said...

Hey Jessica, thanks for the "follow". You're the first! Well, the first to make it official at least. Anyways, welcome aboard. My real name is Blake BTW. TTYL.

Jessica said...

ha thanks! I really like your blog! (: