wow, what a long day it has been! Had to work at Texas from 10-3 and we were really busy and running out of everything- so lucky I got to peace out at 3 and not deal with a lot of the mess! Then I raced home really quick to shower and get ready to head to the mall to work at the Texas kiosk selling gift cards from 4-9. When I first got there my manager let Jenn and I go shop a little (on the clock) ha- I had seen dresses in Express up in Harrisonburg that I loved and have been waiting for them to go on sale- WOO WOO I got one today for SIXTEEN dollars- what a great deal! (originally it was 60!) I can't wait to wear it!
My 30 Day Shred DVD came today! I can't wait to start. Jenn and I are going to start on January 1st! We are pumped to start- of course I will be documenting my daily progress on here!
I am seriously about to pass out! I have to get up at like 5:50a.m and be at work at 7 at the mall to man the kiosk! We better do work- today we sold over a thousand!
::random::
erg, anyone else hate when people ask " you gotta boyfriend?" PET PEEVE. i hate it- then whey I say "no" they ask me "why not?" what the heck- is it really any of your business- why is there so much pressure to be in a relationship? No, I do not have a boyfriend, and I do not see a reason to be tied down until I find the man I will marry!
A man I work with asked me this today. Its like when you say "no" they don't know how to respond- he just said "me either". hmph,
someday I will be able to say yes....right?
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment