I just ordered a book called A Man Worth Waiting For. I can't wait for it to get here. I have been thinking about this a lot. The other night I wrote a post, but then decided to put it into drafts, not post it. Here are some verses I had written:
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart" -Psalms 37:4
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" -Jeremiah 29:11
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight." -Proverbs 3:5-7
"Every good and perfect gift is from above" -James 1:17
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" -Romans 8:28
I am hoping this book helps to guide me in the right direction, provide insight, and make me feel more at peace with what my future holds in the LOVE area. God is the only one who knows how my story will go, why should I not trust him to provide for me? He has given me a strong desire to love, be a wife and a mother- therefore I KNOW he will provide for me the aspirations of my heart!
Some may be reading this ( actually, I don't know if anyone reads this ha!) and think how young I am to be thinking so much about finding my true love, and be worried about it- but in my eyes, 22 is not too young to have a prospect.
I can't wait to get this book and dive in.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment