wow. watching The Sing Off- can't believe MaxxFactor is seriously still on this show- my ears are bleeding!
they have got. to. go.
Last night was fun- definitely a much needed night out! I hung out with Jenn, Andy, Brad, Jacob (and his friend Kate). We went to Smokey Bones karaoke (ha- its a joke but somewhat entertaining). Then we went to Salem to Scott's house, he was having people over- stayed til like 1 and then headed home. Can't wait til Friday -we're all going downtown (: woo woo. (too bad I have to be at work at 8 on Saturday morning so needless to say I won't be staying out too too late)
Today Jenn and I went up to Northside and visited Coach Duff and Mr. Vaughan- I'm glad I still keep in touch with my old teachers- love them! ha. Mr. Vaughan was having lunch so we sat with him and talked while he ate- he's a trip (as usual)- said he'd tell Max to get in touch with us and have us over sometime soon while we are in! (may seem weird but its not ha we babysat for him while we were in highschool - crazy how much they have grown!
Then I hit the gym- had a much needed workout- even got to see Lynsey there for a few minutes (she got there just as we were leaving)
Tonight Jenn and I fixed Chicken Marsala for dinner- I almost puked. ha it was so gross- but everyone but me thought it was good - I don't know what the deal was. Then Mom wanted us to go to Northview with her for the Children's Christmas play- it was so cute!
Gotta whole lot of nothing planned for tonight!
but in the morning Ha- 10:45- I am taking YOGA for the first time everr.. only for you, Lynsey! (: hopefully I can hold the poses without laughing!
ooh also, i'm debating-
grow my hair out?
or get it cut?
tough decision but it shouldn't be- it's only hair! ha
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment